Press "Enter" to skip to content

Security Blotters

September 21-25, 2019

Saturday, September 21 Evening: Security responded to a smoke detector sounding in a dorm room. No reason for the alarm was found and the system was reset. Evening: Security responded to a medical. All ended well. Early Morning: Security responded to another medical. An ill student was transported to the…

Friday, September 21, 2012

Tuesday, Sept. 4 11:10 pm   A considerable amount of marijuana and some smoking paraphernalia were discovered and confiscated in a residence hall and turned over to Northfield Police.    Thursday, Sept. 6 9:20 am     A fire alarm was reported at Watson Hall. No fire. 11:40 pm A fire alarm was…

Friday, May 11, 2012

Tuesday, May 1 11:35 pm A student with a dislocated shoulder was given taxi vouchers to the Northfield Hospital.   Wednesday, May 2 12:29 am Burnt food caused the fire alarm to go into alarm at Nourse Hall. 12:47 pm Security responded to a fire alarm at Faculty Club, caused…

Friday, April 27, 2012

Thursday, Apr. 19 9:50 pm     Someone reported their car had been stolen. A few hours later it was reported the car had been located. 12:05 am   A discharged fire extinguisher was the cause of a fire alarm in Severance Hall. No fire.   Friday, Apr. 20 7:40 pm     Burned food…

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday, Apr. 13 11:30 am     An unlocked bicycle was reported stolen from the Burton Hall area. Saturday, Apr. 14 12:05 am   A student was discovered in an inappropriate location in the act of contemplating an inappropriate activity. 1:00 am     A student was discovered in an inappropriate location doing a chivalrous…

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wednesday, Apr. 4 4:55 am    A custodian reported vandalism at Evans Hall. Friday, Apr. 6 11:35 pm  A hall director reported vandalism at Evans Hall. Saturday, Apr. 7 12:40 pm  A wallet and room key were reported stolen the previous evening from an unlocked student room in Davis Hall. Sunday,…

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wednesday, March 28 1:45 am  A fire alarm was reported at Scott House. Smoke from a candle was the cause. No Fire. 6:30 pm Security transported a student to Urgent Care who had cut his lip playing rugby. Friday, March 30 9:10 am  An employee of a mechanical contracting firm…

Friday, March 2, 2012

Wednesday, Feb. 22 4:00 pm    A staff member reported seeing an individual wearing a holstered gun on campus. Appropriate precautions were taken and the person was eventually located. The holster-type item worn was not for firearms and contained nothing dangerous.    9:25 pm    A fire alarm was reported at Brooks House. …

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday, Feb. 16 3:50 am Security responded to Burton to check on an intoxicated student. No further medical assistance was necessary. Friday, Feb. 17 10:30 am Security was called to check on a suspicious individual. The person was given a stay-off- campus letter. Saturday, Feb. 18 12:05 am Security transported…