February 4-11

Tuesday, February 4

Evening: Security responded to a fire alarm. Burnt food was the reason for the alarm,

Thursday, February 6

Early Morning: Security received a call from the kitchen staff about a small grease fire that they had extinguished with a fire extinguisher. No damage occurred and Security replaced the used extinguisher with a new one. Great job, Dining Services!

Early Morning: Security checked on a student that had consumed to much alcohol. This student was left in the care of friends.

Early Morning: Security responded to the report of another intoxicated student. This student needed to be transported to the hospital by ambulance to be treated for alcohol poisoning.

Early Morning: A report of a suspicious person on Bell Field caused Security to check on this person. Everything ended well. Sometimes students just like to aimlessly wander.

Early Morning: Security was called to check on an intoxicated student. While checking this intoxicated student, another intoxicated student became ill. Both students were left in the care of friends for the evening.

Sunday, February 9

Early Morning: Security transported an injured student to the hospital for treatment.

Afternoon: Security responded to a medical. All ended well.

Evening: Security responded to check on an ill student. This student needed no further assistance from Security.

Monday, February 10

Morning: Security gave out taxi vouchers so a student could go to Urgent Care.

Evening: Security provided transportation to a student needing urgent care.

Monday, February 10

Morning: Security performed a wellness check on an individual. All ended well.

Evening: Security transported two ill students to Express Care.