September 26-30, 2019

Thursday, September 26
Evening: Security performed a wellness check on student. The student was ok to remain on campus for the night.

Friday, September 27
Evening: Security responded to a fire alarm at Cassat Hall. Burned food was the cause. No fire.

Evening: Security responded to a medical call. The paramedics were called and the student was transported to the hospital.

Saturday, September 28
Early Morning: Security performed a wellness check on a student. The student was ok to remain on campus for the night.

Sunday, September 29
Early Morning: Security responded to a loud party complaint. The party was shut down and everyone who did not live there was told to leave.

Early Morning: Security observed two people on the roof of Boliou. Both people ran from security and were not able to be identified.

Early Morning: Security responded to a fire alarm at Watson. Burned food was the cause. No fire.

Monday, September 30
Afternoon: Security took a report of someone dumping garbage into one of our dumpsters.

Afternoon: Security responded to a medical. A student had fainted. All was ok.

Evening: Security responded to a medical. An ambulance was called and the student was transported to the hospital.

Evening: Security responded to a fire alarm at Sayles. A machine malfunctioned causing some smoke. No fire.

Evening: Security responded to a fire alarm at Jewett. Steam from a shower caused the alarm. No fire.