IM Update

<ring IM flag football is underway and so far this has been one of the most competitive seasons since the sport's inception. Four of the nine teams have a legitimate shot at capturing the championship, as Local Ballers, Go Deep, Do Less, and Vroom Vroom Party Starter all have displayed the athleticism and will to win to finish on top. Of the remaining five teams, Boys 2 Men has played the best when facing the top four teams.

Despite some less than ideal weather and a string of forfeits, the IM Volleyball season keeps motoring along. Even though they’re still searching for their first win both E.A.S.T and Stackbag have delivered great turnouts and shown incredible spirit. Suspicious Packages picked up an impressive win over Bump, Set, Destroy! and have emerged as a softcore title contender. Two weeks remain in the regular season as teams are making their final push to make the playoffs.

The IM Softball league got rid of the fences but that didn’t stop teams from hitting the long ball. Scores skyrocketed as outfielders had trouble covering more territory than usual. Team See Ya Never trampled over Team Sammy Sosa with 5 home runs. You can’t do much defense when the softball hits Evans Hall.

In Tennis’ Midcore league, Team Koala Infestation won a nail biter against Crawdaddy. In Midcore, Team Koala Infestation won a nail biter against Crawdaddy. In Hardcore, Team Wilson notched their first victory, defeating Team Lien/Kaletka/Silbert. In Hardcore, Team Wilson notched their first victory, defeating Team Lien/Kaletka/Silbert. In softcore, Team KLRS rocked to victory against Team Rocket and Team Revolution beat The Mad Hitters.