Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday, September 26

At 5:00 p.m., Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital. Bee sting.

At 6:35 p.m., the alarm company reported a fire alarm at Parish House. Burned food. No fire.

Saturday, September 27

At 9:30 p.m., Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital. Boyfriend had kicked toe. Accidentally.

At 10:15 p.m., the alarm company reported an alarm at one of the townhouses. Chair had bumped CO detector accidentally.

At 10:50 p.m., the alarm company reported an alarm at a different townhouse. Person had bumped CO detector. Most likely an accident.

At 11:55 p.m., the alarm company reported an alarm at yet another townhouse. Person in chair had bumped CO detector. Most certainly an accident.

Sunday, September 28

At 12:05 a.m., an unregistered party at one of the townhouses was shut down.

At 3:10 a.m., a student who sustained cuts was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital.

Monday, September 29

At 5:00 p.m., a student who had fallen from a bicycle was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital.

At 6:25 p.m., a student who sustained cuts was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital.

At 5:00 p.m., the alarm company reported a fire alarm at Goodhue Hall. Burned food. No fire.

Tuesday, September 30

At 2:20 p.m., a vandalism report was taken regarding a college vehicle that had been damaged apparently by being keyed.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.