Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, January 11, 2008

Tueday, January 1

At 6:00 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Colwell house. Someone had knocked a carbon monoxide detector off the wall, setting off the alarm.

At 10:00 p.m., Security responded to a residence hall to check on an intoxicated student. The student was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

Wednesday, January 2

At 3:23 p.m., Security responded to check on a personal injury to a student. The student was transported to the hospital.

At 9:10 p.m., Security assisted a SWA with a student that had injured themselves sledding on Bell Field hill. The student was taken to the hospital by the SWA.

Thursday, January 3

At 2:25 p.m., Security assisted a student that had dislocated their shoulder. The student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

At 4:00 p.m., Security took a vehicle accident report involving a logging truck and a student vehicle. No one was injured.

At 5:30 p.m., Security took a hit and run report in the Musser/Burton lot.

Saturday, January 5

At 11:55 p.m., Security responded to the report of an intoxicated student causing damage in a residence hall. Security and a Hall Director spoke to the student about their actions. The student was left in care of two friends.

Sunday, January 6

At 1:45 a.m., Security responded to the report of a marijuana smell in a residence hall. The room was located and the marijuana and some alcohol were confiscated. A Hall Director spoke to the students about what they could expect from Res. Life regarding their actions.

At 2:05 a.m., Security responded to a Residence hall to take a vandalism report.

Sunday, January 6

At 1:45 a.m., Security responded to the report of a marijuana smell in a residence hall. The room was located and the marijuana and some alcohol were confiscated. A Hall Director spoke to the students about what they could expect from Res. Life regarding their actions.

At 2:05 a.m., Security responded to a Residence hall to take a vandalism report.

Monday, January 7

At 12:05 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Collier House. The cause was a faulty smoke detector. An electrician was called in to fix the problem.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.