Thursday, November 1
– At 12:15 a.m., Security responded to Colwell house on a loud music complaint. The music was shut off and the party shut down.
– At 8:45 a.m., Security was called to check on the condition of a student involved in a bicycle accident. The student was transported to the hospital by Security.
– At 4:49 p.m.,a student was given a ride to the hospital by Security. The student had been struck in the head with a Frisbee and received a cut near their eye.
– At 5:10 p.m.,Security responded to Eugster house for a fire alarm. The alarm was caused by someone bumping a carbon monoxide detector.
Saturday, November 3
– At 1:50 a.m., Security responded to the report of a student threatening to harm themselves. The student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
– At 3:05 a.m., a student was with alcohol poisoning was transported to the Northfield hospital by ambulance.
– At 12:20 p.m., Security responded to the Stadium parking lot to take a vehicle accident report. No one was injured.
– At 4:00 p.m., an ambulance was called to transport an individual that had fallen down the stairs at the Stadium.
Sunday, November 4
– At 1:05 a.m., Security responded to Collier house to shut down a loud party.
Wednesday, November 7
– At 12:09 p.m., Security responded to Nason house for a fire alarm. Burnt food was the cause of the alarm.
– Jim Bushey, Security Services