Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, September 25, 2009

Monday, September 14 – 10:40 p.m. Security responded to Benton house for a fire alarm. Tuesday, September 15 – 5:10 a.m. Security transported an ill student to the Northfield Hospital. – 11:25 a.m. a custodian reported the disappearance of two chairs from outside of the Great Hall. Wednesday, September 16…

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, March 13 At 3:30 a.m., Security took a report from a student regarding an intruder entering their unlocked room while they were sleeping. At 8:20 p.m., a comment on Facebook regarding the use of a firearm was brought to Security’s attention. Security notified the Police, a Hall Director, and…

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thursday, March 5 At 1:00 a.m., a vending machine was found vandalized in Musser Hall. At 6:20 p.m., Security responded to the Rec. Center to check on a student that had been injured playing softball. Friday, March 6 At 10:20 a.m., Security responded to 2nd street to assist a student…

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sunday, October 26 At 2:10 a.m., Security called for an ambulance to check on an intoxicated student. The paramedics determined that the student did not need to be taken to the hospital. At 3:10 a.m., Security transported an ill student to the Northfield hospital. At 9:00 a.m., while making rounds…

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sunday, October 19 At 12:05 a.m., an ambulance was called to Campus to transport an intoxicated student to the hospital. At 12:50 a.m., Security transported a student with an injured rib cage to the Northfield Hospital. At 9:20 p.m., Security responded to Hunt house for a fire alarm. The carbon…

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, October 13 At 6:45 a.m., Security transported a student who had lacerated their hand while slicing some fruit. At 8:30 a.m., a faulty detector head in the Burton dish room set off the buildings fire alarm system. At 11:30 a.m., a carbon monoxide detector was bumped in Scott house…

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tuesdasy, October 7 At 7:50 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Nutting House, by an unnamed officer of the college who resides there. He stated the alarm was in response to his well-intentioned attempt at cooking, and that indeed there was no fire in the building. Smoke and grins…