Friday, September 25, 2009

<ong>Monday, September 14

– 10:40 p.m. Security responded to Benton house for a fire alarm.

Tuesday, September 15

– 5:10 a.m. Security transported an ill student to the Northfield Hospital.
– 11:25 a.m. a custodian reported the disappearance of two chairs from outside of the Great Hall.

Wednesday, September 16

– 11:40 p.m. Security transported a student to the hospital. The student was injured while playing rugby.

Saturday, September 19

– 10:45 p.m. Security responded to Evans to check on an intoxicated individual passed out in a bathroom. The individual was transported to the Northfield Hospital.

– 11:20 p.m. a very loud group of students on the football field attracted the attention of Security. The group departed quickly upon Security’s arrival.

– 11:50 p.m. Security approached an individual on Campus that had an open container of alcohol. The individual became belligerent and violent. After a short foot chase and struggle to stop the person from driving their vehicle the individual was subdued and charged with DWI physical possession, and 5th degree assault.

Sunday, September 20

– 2:05 a.m. Security took a theft report from a student living in one of the Campus owned houses.

– 12:10 p.m. another theft report was taken by Security.

– 12:12 p.m. Security took a report of some vandalism that occurred in Memorial Hall.

– 11:30 p.m. Security took another theft report. A student’s car had been boken into and some items stolen. The Northfield Police also arrived and filed a report on the theft.

Monday, September 21

– 3:40 a.m. Security responded to a noise complaint near Evans. Some students were playing music loudly and squealing their car tires.

– 4:40 a.m. Security transported a student that was feeling ill to the Northfield Hospital.

-James Bushey, Security Services