Friday, November 7, 2008

<ay, October 26

At 2:10 a.m., Security called for an ambulance to check on an intoxicated student. The paramedics determined that the student did not need to be taken to the hospital.

At 3:10 a.m., Security transported an ill student to the Northfield hospital.

At 9:00 a.m., while making rounds at the Arts Union, Security found that two windows had been vandalized. Facilities came in to board up the windows and the Northfield police were called to document the damage to the windows.

At 4:10 p.m., Security was called to the Library to take a report of two persons leaving the Library through the loading dock area. One of the persons on camera was identified by a Library employee and a report was written on the action of this student.

At 8:10 p.m., Security responded to Hendrickson house because of a fire alarm. Burned food in the house was the cause of the alarm.

Monday, October 27

At 12:57 p.m., Security took a bike theft report.

Wednesday, October 29

At 2:10 p.m., Security met with the Northfield police because a hit and run had been reported near 1st and Maple. A College van had struck a parked vehicle and the driver drove off. Security assisted the Police with locating the driver of the van.

Thursday, October 30

At 12:01 a.m., Security responded to third and College Street to assist a student that had fallen off their bike.

Friday, October 31

At 12:44 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at a residence hall. The use of a fog machine had set off the system.

At 12:44 p.m., while at a fire alarm in a residence hall, Security assisted a student who had sprained their ankle.

At 6:58 p.m., Security responded to the Rec Center on the report that there was a car break-in. A window had been broken and a radio stolen. The owner was located and the police were called to take a report.

Saturday, November 1

At 12:55 a.m., Security responded to a medical. A student had injured their shoulder. The student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.