Carleton College's student newspaper since 1877

The Carletonian

The Carletonian

The Carletonian

Friday, October 31, 2008

<ay, October 19
At 12:05 a.m., an ambulance was called to Campus to transport an intoxicated student to the hospital.

At 12:50 a.m., Security transported a student with an injured rib cage to the Northfield Hospital.

At 9:20 p.m., Security responded to Hunt house for a fire alarm. The carbon monoxide detector had been bumped, setting off the alarm.

At 8:30 a.m., Security responded to Evans hall for a fire alarm. A pull station had been activated causing the alarm.

Monday, October 20

At 1:15 a.m., Security transported a student to the Hospital. The student had slipped and injured their ankle.

Thursday, October 23

At 1:18 a.m., Security responded to a medical call at a residence hall. No transportation was needed.

At 4:00 a.m., Security transported a student that was feeling ill to the Northfield hospital.

At 9:20 a.m., a student reported the theft of their laptop to Security. Security then assisted the student in calling the police to report the theft.

Friday, October 24

At 5:05 p.m., Security transported a staff member to the hospital. The staff member had been stung by a yellow jacket.

At 8:00 p.m., Security was checking on a vehicle parked in one of the Campus lots that had it’s headlights on. Security asked for an ID and when the student pulled out their One Card some marijuana fell out of their pocket. The marijuana and a report were turned over to the Northfield police.

Saturday, October 25

At 12:50 a.m., an intoxicated student was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

At 4:04 p.m., Security took a bike theft report.

At 11:10 p.m., Security responded to Severance Hall for a fire alarm. Burned pizza on the third floor was the cause of the alarm.

Leave a Comment
More to Discover

Comments (0)

All The Carletonian Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *