Friday, September 21, 2012

<ong>Tuesday, Sept. 4
11:10 pm   A considerable amount of marijuana and some smoking paraphernalia were discovered and confiscated in a residence hall and turned over to Northfield Police. 

Thursday, Sept. 6
9:20 am     A fire alarm was reported at Watson Hall. No fire.

11:40 pm A fire alarm was reported at Musser Hall. Burned food was the cause. No fire.

Friday, Sept. 7
1:20 am   Additional marijuana smoking paraphernalia were discovered and confiscated from the same residence hall area as the prior report and turned over to Northfield Police.

11:20 pm Many students were discovered smoking marijuana in an outdoor campus location. A small amount of marijuana and a pipe were confiscated and turned over to Northfield Police.   

Sunday, Sept. 9
12:10 am   Additional information was acquired regarding the marijuana incidents mentioned in prior reports.

10:05 am  Taxi vouchers for transportation to the Northfield Hospital emergency room were provided to a student who had injured an ankle.

10:55 am Security provided first aid and taxi vouchers to another student with an injured foot.

Monday, Sept. 10
2:15 pm    Marijuana and other related items were discovered and confiscated in the same residence area as mentioned in prior reports, along with one additional campus location. All material was turned over to Northfield Police.

7:40 pm    A fire alarm was reported at Musser Hall. Grease smoke from an attempt at cooking was the cause

11:20 pm Taxi vouchers to the hospital were provided to a student who had injured both elbows. 

Wednesday, Sept. 12
8:20 am    A laptop, backpack, and other items were reported stolen overnight from one of the townhouses. Entrance had been gained through an open ground floor window.

5:30 pm    Security received a report that around 2am an unknown male had wandered into a student’s off campus house and into her bedroom before apologizing and quickly walking out.

Sunday, Sept. 16
5:40 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Cassat Hall. Burned fish in the 4th floor kitchen. No fire. 

Monday, Sept. 17
2:55 am     An extreme rommate squabble required intervention by security.

Tuesday, Sept. 18
11:10 am  A locked bicycle was reported stolen from a rack in the townhouse area.

5:40 pm  Vandalism was discovered in the loading dock area of Burton Hall.

11:30 pm  A locked bicycle was reported stolen from a rack by the Rec Center.

Wednesday, Sept. 19
11:00 pm  A drive-by egging was reported near Davis Hall. One egg. It’s a tough economy.

** In all seriousness, drive-by harassment has increased recently and is no laughing matter.  If you witness an incident, please attempt to note the license plate and other details of the vehicle and occupants, and call Security immediately.  With this type of information, these perpetrators can be stopped.  Thank you.