Friday, October 21, 2011

<sday, Oct. 13
4:00 pm A student reported that she had been verbally harassed by occupants of a passing vehicle near the intersection of 1st and Union. The incident had taken place late afternoon the previous Sunday.

7:50 pm An unlocked bicycle was reported stolen from the area in front of the Library.

Friday, Oct. 14
4:40 pm Ice packs were provided by Security to a student who had sustained an ankle injury at the Weitz Center dance studio.

Saturday, Oct. 15
1:20 am A fire alarm was reported at Parish Hall. A pull station had been tampered with. No fire.

5:35 pm A fire alarm was reported at Cassat Hall. Burned food in the 1st floor kitchen. No fire.

11:15 pm An intoxicated student was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital. The student was issued an underage consumption citation by Northfield Police.

Sunday, Oct. 16
12:25 am A student who had fallen on a stairway in one of the dorms was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital. Another underage consumption citation was issued by Northfield Police.
1:30 am Multiple students, an alum, and a townsperson were discovered in a place they should not have been.

1:40 am Additional students were observed in another place they should not have been, in proximity to the prior prohibited place.

2:40 am A broken window was reported in a stairwell at Burton Hall.
12:20pm Another bicycle was reported stolen from the Davis Hall area. It had been secured to the bike rack with a cable lock.

Monday, Oct. 17
12:40 am Vandalism to one of the sidewalk lights near Boliou Hall was discovered.
2:55 am Security transported a student and friend to Northfield Hospital for treatment of the student’s flu-like symptoms.

Tuesday, Oct. 18
12:05 pm Another bicycle was reported stolen from the Par- ish Hall area. It too had been secured to the bike rack with a cable lock.

12:20 pm Yet another bicycle was reported stolen from the LDC area. Again, the cable lock had been cut through.

1:00 pm Another verbal harass- ment incident was reported, again, coming from a vehicle north of campus. This time the occupants also exited the vehicle to confront the students. The in- cident had taken place the prior Sunday around 10pm.

6:30 pm A wallet was reported stolen from the men’s locker room at the Cowling pool.