CSA Weekly Update

<ong>The following student organizations received funding:
    Korean Students Association ($413), Carleton Claymation ($75), Carleton Random Acts of Kindness Club ($75), CSA Senate ($30), Japanese Circle ($154)
    Please refer to the Budget Committee minutes for further information.

New positions to apply for!
    Four Bon Appétit Student Ambassadors (application due October 10)
    One Student to sit on the ECC (Education and Curriculum Committee) (application due October 3)

Bylaw Proposal
    K) The Town Hall Fund shall be used exclusively by the CSA Senate to fund all-campus town hall meetings, which shall occur once a term. These open meetings of the CSA shall be used to educate and gather the opinions of the CSA on current topics of interest.
       1) These funds will amount to $1800 each year and should be used for food, advertising, and other associated costs.
       2) The Town Hall Fund will be overseen by the Treasurer and the CSA Senate. The funds can be allocated with a simple majority vote of the body, and overturned by a two-thirds majority.

Senate Expectations Conversation
    During the last CSA Senate meeting, senators described their expectations for the term. Some of the expectations discussed include: Increase efficiency in the reimbursement process, transparency, faculty review, experimental college, assisting with Wellness Center programming, healthy vending machines, foreign language tutoring for OIIL, 25 ACT Center service projects, dining hall food quality and academic civic engagement. Please refer to CSA Senate meeting minutes for further details.

Thanks to everyone who came out to class picnics!