Friday, May 29, 2009

<an style="font-weight: bold">Tuesday, May 19

At 2:20 a.m., Security responded to Goodhue for a fire alarm. Someone had pulled a pull station setting off the alarm.

At 6:10 p.m., Security caught some students smoking marijuana in one of the dorms. The marijuana and pipe were confiscated and turned over to the Northfield police.

Wednesday, May 20

At 11:35 a.m., Security took a bike theft report.

Thursday, May 21

At 1:05 a.m., Security assisted some students in locating their friend who was experiencing some emotional problems. The person was located and all ended well.

At 5:55 a.m., some students were found on the roof of the Goodsell Observatory. They said they wanted to watch the sunrise. They were asked to get off the roof and watch the sunrise from the ground.

At 6:48 a.m., an ambulance was called to campus to transport a student to the hospital.

At 10:05 p.m., a student that had taken too many pills and drank some alcohol was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

Friday, May 22

At 12:15 a.m., a staff member was transported to the hospital by ambulance after suffering a seizure.

At 9:30 p.m., while patrolling the lower arb Security found a coalition of tennis ball haters dousing the balls with lighter fluid and hitting them with rackets. The Security Officer had a talk with the students about fire and safety hazards and intelligent things to do and not so intelligent things to do.

Saturday, May 23

At 12:05 a.m., Security ended a small gathering of students that had started a party in the lower level of the Stadium.

At 12:10 a.m., Security caught a couple of students on the roof of one of the townhouses.

At 1:55 a.m., an ambulance was called to Campus to transport a student with alcohol poisoning to the hospital.

At 12:10 p.m., Security transported an ill student to the hospital.

At 7:13 p.m., another ill student was transported to the hospital.

At 11:00 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm in one of the townhouses.

Sunday, May 24

At 10:30 a.m., Security transported an ill student to the hospital.

Monday, May 25

At 3:50 a.m., an ill student was transported to the hospital.

At 4:35 a.m., Security caught two students attempting to steal food from the Snack Bar.

At 12:15 p.m., Security transported another ill student to the hospital.

Tuesday, May 27

At 1:35 a.m., Security transported two student to the hospital.

At 5:25 p.m., Security responded to a fire at the LDC. One of the grills had a grease fire that was extinguished by Security.

At 8:22 p.m.,Security responded to LDC for another fire alarm. Steam from the dish room set off the alarm.

Wednesday, May 28

At 12:50 a.m., Security ran after an individual we believed to be stealing a motorcycle. The student was running down the street pushing the motorcycle. After stopping the student and ruining his momentum we learned that he was trying to push start HIS motorcycle. Hey…nice bike. Sorry…..

At 11:45 a.m., Security responded to Davis hall for a fire alarm. Someone left a pan of boiling eggs unattended and the eggs eventually began to explode and burn, causing the smoke, that set off the alarm.