Friday, March 6, 2009

<an style="font-weight: bold">Thursday, February 26

– At 11:10 a.m., a vending machine was found vandalized in Watson Hall.

– At 9:45 p.m., Security transported a student to the hospital who was having difficulty breathing.

Friday, February 27

– At 7:20 p.m., credit cards were reported stolen from a backpack in the Cowling women’s locker room.

– At 10:45 p.m., Police issued a trespassing citation to a delivery driver from a local restaurant who had previously been issued a stay off campus letter by Security.

Saturday, February 28

– At 1:30 a.m.,a fire alarm was reported at Severance Hall. A radiator had been knocked over, and steam from the heating system caused the alarm. Facilities and Custodial personnel were called in to repair the vandalized system and resulting damage. No fire.

– At 4:40 p.m., binoculars were reported stolen from a student room.

Sunday, March 1

– At 12:10 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Sayles Hill. The fog machine being used at the dance party in Great Space was the apparent cause. No fire.

– At 12:20 a.m., Police issued a disorderly conduct citation to a student who had an altercation with a Carleton security officer.

– At 1:20 a.m., an ambulance transported an intoxicated student to the hospital.

– At 1:30 a.m., smoke was reported in lower Sayles Hill. A fire extinguishers discharged in both bathrooms were found to be the cause.

– At 2:25 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Evans Hall. A Discharged fire extinguisher was the cause of the alarm. No fire.

– At 2:40 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Goodhue Hall. A ceiling sprinkler head had apparently been broken off, causing the alarm. Facilities personnel were called in to repair the damage and reset the system. No fire.

– At 8:10 a.m., vandalism was reported on a Carleton van.

Tuesday, March 2

– At 10:50 a.m., a vehicle accident was reported near the Memorial Hall construction site. A Carleton vehicle and a contractor’s forklift had collided. No one was injured.

– At 11:25 a.m., an ambulance transported a student to the hospital who had experienced a possible seizure.

– At 4:35 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Davis Hall. Smoke from burned eggs in the third floor kitchen. No fire.

– At 7:50 p.m., an ambulance transported a student to the hospital who had sustained a neck injury.

– Randy Atchison, Security Services