Friday, January 16, 2009

<an style="font-weight: bold">Saturday, January 3

– At 11:45 p.m., a fire alarm was reported in one of the townhouses. It had been caused by a carbon monoxide detector which had been bumped by a chair. No fire.

Sunday, January 4

– At 8:15 p.m., a student requested assistance for another student who had lacerated her face on the ice when she fell off a sled on Bell Field Hill. Security transported the student and her roommate to Northfield Hospital.

Tuesday, January 6

– At 2:00 p.m., a student reported that her vehicle and two others parked in the Rec Center lot had been broken into. All the vehicles sustained damage and items of value had been taken from each. Northfield Police took a report of the incident.

Wednesday, January 7

– At 12:45 a.m., several students were discovered smoking marijuana in a dormitory room.
– At 1:35 p.m., an employee reported a missing laptop computer.

Thursday, January 8

– At 12:45 p.m., a student reported that his vehicle had been damaged while parked in the lot near 2nd and Union. The rear tail light had been broken.

Friday, January 9

– At 5:00 p.m.,a student reported that another student had fallen on the ice rink and injured his nose. Paramedics checked the victim, and Security transported him to Northfield Hospital.
– At 10:05 p.m.,a fire alarm was reported in one of the townhouses. It had been caused by a carbon monoxide detector which had been bumped by a chair. Again. No fire.

Saturday, January 10

– At 1:30 a.m., several students were discovered smoking marijuana in the Japanese Garden.
– At 10:30 p.m., a fire alarm was reported in Evans Hall. A defective heat detector was the cause. No fire.

Sunday, January 11

– At 1:25 a.m., a loud party was broken up in the Stadium Apartments.
– At 1:30 a.m., a student reported that the glass had been pushed in (but not broken) on a vending machine in Evans Hall.

Monday, January 12

– At 5:30 p.m., an employee reported that several doors in an academic building had been tampered with. Pry marks were visible in several locations.

Tuesday, January 13

– At 8:55 p.m., a student reported that he had accidentally backed his car into another vehicle on a street near campus, causing minor damage. The student owner of the car was identified and a report was taken.