Friday, May 9, 2008

<ong>Wednesday, April 30

6:30 p.m. – Security responded to an alarm at Davis Hall at the Wellness center. A custodian had set off the intrusion alarm.

8:40 p.m. – Security transported an ill student to the Northfield hospital.

9:20 p.m. – Steam from a shower set off the fire alarm at Evans hall. By the time Security finished checking the building the steam had cleared enough to reset the system. Thursday, May 1

3:18 a.m. – Security caught a student vandalizing Campus property. Some spray paint and markers were confiscated from the individual.

9:07 a.m. – Custom alarm called to report a fire alarm in Leighton hall. Security responded and reset the system.

Saturday, May 3

12:52 a.m. – Security transported another ill student to the Northfield Hospital.

2:30 a.m. – Someone called Security to report some vandalism in a residence hall. Security found that someone had set some paper on fire in the entry to one of the dorms.

4:20 a.m. – Security took a report from a female that had awoken to a male intruder in her room.

Sunday, May 4

12:45 a.m. – Security responded to Davis Hall on the report of a fire alarm. The source of the alarm turned out to be the activation of a pull station.

2:55 a.m. – Security responded to Burton Hall because another pull station had been activated setting off the buildings fire alarm system.

3:55 a.m. – The CMC fire alarm system went into alarm. Security found the problem to be a wet smoke detector head in the basement.

3:34 p.m. – Security stopped a Northfield resident near Goodsell that had been issued an Order to Stay off Carleton College Property Letter. The police were called and the person was cited for trespassing.

Monday, May 5

1:40 a.m. – Security responded to a wellness check at Evans Hall. A student was believed to be passed out in a bathroom. With no response to knocking on the door Security broke down the door and found an intoxicated male passed out in the bathroom.

2:25 a.m. – Security responded to Sevy for a fire alarm. Burned food in one of the lounges was the cause of the alarm.

Tuesday, May 6

7:45 a.m. – One of the contractors on Campus called to report the theft of some of their construction equipment. The police were called and are investigating the theft.

Wednesday, May 7

12:10 a.m. – Burned food in Sevy once again set off the buildings fire alarm system. After the smoke cleared enough Security was able to silence and reset the system.