Friday, January 25, 2008

<sday, January 17

At 12:31 pm p.m., a student that had injured their leg was transported to the Northfield hospital by ambulance.

At 8:35 p.m., Security transported a student that was feeling ill to the Northfield hospital.

At 9:00 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Olin Hall. The cause of the alarm was a dirty detector head in the basement.

Saturday, January 19

At 1:35 a.m., Security transported a student to the hospital to have a cut on their head looked at. The student received a few stitches.

At 8:50 p.m., Security took a vehicle accident report at Sayles Hill. The Love Bus had struck a vehicle.

Sunday, January 20

At 12:35 a.m., Security responded to the link between Sevy and Sayles for a vandalism report. Someone had broken a window.

At 1:05 a.m., Security responded to a residence hall at the request of the Northfield Police. Someone in the Hall had called for an ambulance and the police and paramedics needed access. The intoxicated victim was located but transportation was not needed.

At 2:15 a.m., Security transported a student to the Northfield Hospital because the student had cut their finger. Stitches were required.

Monday, January 21

At 11:30 p.m., Security responded to a dorm because a smoke detector was going off. The inability to properly cook popcorn was the cause of the alarm.

FYI: If the circumstance should arise that you have to deal with the local police or ambulance personnel, I would like to politely advise you to cooperate. When the police/ambulance are on Campus it is because they have been called by Security for assistance, or by a student or staff member that believe the police/ambulance is needed. By not cooperating or obeying a legal order by a police officer, you will only further your education in the Rice County judicial system. On some occasions, ignorance is bliss.