Mom Jeans and where to buy them

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably noticed that mom jeans are the current fashion craze. They are baggy and comfortable, and they frame your butt oh just right. A perfect pair of mom jeans can be chic and childlike at the exact same time. In other words, they are the most versatile and magical piece of clothing available. Praise be to mom jeans! If you try to purchase these pants online, however, they can be quite expensive. I am a firm believer that everyone deserves to experience the joy of mom jeans, regardless of their financial situation. Here is my guide for locating affordable mom jeans

Raid your local thrift store and buy Levi Strauss Signature Jeans (roughly 1-2 ½ sizes up).

Go to Threadup.com, which is an amazing and cheap online thrift store. They have good L.L. Bean mom jeans.

Get pregnant and wear jeans. Boom, mom jeans.

If that’s not a feasible option because you don’t want to raise a child in this current political climate (we don’t blame you), find a mom and steal her jeans.

Go to a maternity clothing store

Literally all physical clothing stores are going bankrupt, so just visit a Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe in a couple months when they have crazy sales.

In all seriousness, students sometimes sell their mom jeans on Free and For Sale at Carleton.