CAASHA Office Hours ­open to all students, all times

< group of students who are trained and available to provide non-judgmental listening, support, and information about resources for anyone affected by—or with questions about—sexual assault, harassment, or relationship abuse. CAASHA Office Hours are held six days a week in five different locations. We do this because we recognize that sexual harassment and assault are already talked about all over campus, and we would like to be a more accessible resource in supporting your conversations. Because there might be certain places where you’ll feel more comfortable approaching us, some of these locations are more public than others. We welcome you to talk to us, irrespective of your own level of exposure to sexual violence. We can discuss how to support friends or family members who may be survivors, provide information on different resources, and answer questions on the campus policy against sexual misconduct. We are not the policy, but we interact with the policy and can work with you to understand it.

All conversations with us are completely confidential. We can’t – and won’t – tell you what you should do, but we can – and will – listen to you in person, over the phone, or by email. Anyone is welcome to contact a CAASHA member about experiences, concerns, or questions of any sort. We are available 24 hours a day, but we are not just a resource in times of crisis.

Sexual violence affects our entire community. When would you like to talk?