Friday, May 11, 2012

<c="//apps.carleton.edu/Users/carletonian/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.png" alt="" />

Tuesday, May 1

11:35 pm A student with a dislocated shoulder was given taxi vouchers to the Northfield Hospital.

Wednesday, May 2

12:29 am Burnt food caused the fire alarm to go into alarm at Nourse Hall.

12:47 pm Security responded to a fire alarm at Faculty Club, caused by an unruly smoking pan.

Thursday, May 3

5:45 pm A student reported their bicycle had been stolen.

Friday, May 4

7:14 pm Students cooking in Scott house managed to create enough smoke to set off the building’s fire alarm system.

Saturday, May 5

4:30 pm A student was given taxi vouchers for transportation to the hospital. The student had injured an ankle.

8:19 pm Security found a group of Northfield high school age people smoking marijuana in the lower arb lot. The police were called to have a discussion with them.

10:50 pm Security saved a fish from certain death when it jumped from the aquarium located in Hulings Hall. The flopping fish was placed back into the aquarium.

Sunday, May 6

12:31 am Security responded to a residence hall to check on an intoxicated student. The student was left in the care of a friend.

1:52 am Security assisted in getting a hold of St. Olaf Security to escort an intoxicated Olaf student back to their campus.

3:23 am Security responded to a residence hall to check on another intoxicated student. This student was also left in the care of a friend.  

12:31 am A dining services employee reported a painting had been stolen from the tea room.