Friday, May 13, 2011

<ong>Friday, May 6

7:25 pm  Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital who had sustained a possible concussion while playing rugby.

Saturday, May 7

2:40 am  Security was called to one of the college houses to investigate an altercation. One student and friend had allegedly been assaulted by another student.

7:20 am Graffiti was discovered on the exterior walls of Evans and Watson Halls.

9:25 pm A student was caught smoking marijuana. A small amount of the substance was confiscated, along with a makeshift pipe.

11:20 pm Additional graffiti was discovered on the exterior walls and doors of several other buildings. The creator was located, who then proceeded to remove his artwork.

Monday, May 9

12:50 am A noisy gathering at a townhouse was quieted by Security.

1:30 am  A fire alarm was reported at Parish House. Burned food. No fire.

11:55 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Burton Hall. An overheated pan of cooking oil was the cause. No fire.

Tuesday, May 10

12:05 am Security caught a St. Olaf student spray painting graffiti on Leighton Hall. He was detained and issued a stay off campus letter and a citation for criminal damage to property by Northfield Police.

7:30 am A report of harassment was investigated by Security, the Dean of Students Office, and Northfield Police.

3:40 pm A student was transported to Northfield Hospital by ambulance who had fallen from a bicycle near Lyman Lakes.

Randy Atchison,
Security Services