Friday, January 14, 2011

<ong>Wednesday, January 5
–    2:25 AM  Security trasnported an ill student to Northfield Hospital.

–    11:45 PM  A small amount of marijuana was confiscated from students in an Evans Hall dorm room and turned over to Northfield Police.

Friday, January 7
–    4:00 PM  Apparent vandalism was reported at a college-owned house. A window in one of the exterior doors had been broken.

–    5:30 PM Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital with a possible eye injury.

–    8:35 PM  Marijuana and smoking paraphernalia were confiscated from one of several visitors to a student in Nourse Hall. The visitor was issued a stay off campus letter and cited for possession by Northfield Police.

Saturday, January 8
–    12:15 AM  Significant vandalism was reported at Evans Hall near a party being hosted in the dining area. A stairwell door, towel dispenser, and dining room wall had been damanged.

–    3:05 AM  An intoxicated student was transported by ambulance from Burton Hall to Northfield Hospital.  Police cited the student for underage consumption.

–    3:15 AM  Security transported a student and her friends to Northfield Hospital.  She had sustained a cut to her chin.

–    9:35 PM  A container of marijuana and smoking paraphernalia were confiscated from students in a Burton Hall dorm room and turned over to Northfield Police.

Sunday, January 9
–    12:05 AM  Security was called to check on an intoxicated student in a Sayles bathroom.  No medical attention was required.

–    12:05 AM  Northfield Police removed an intoxicated, underage, and uncooperative guest of a student from Goodhue Hall, and transported him to a local detox center.  A stay off campus letter was also issued to the individual.

–    1:05 AM  An intoxicated student was transported by ambulance from Parish House to Northfield Hospital.

–    1:05 AM  A fire alarm was reported at Parish House.  Burned popcorn.  No fire.  No connection to the prior entry.

–    8:05 PM  Two Northfield residents were observed smoking marijuana in a vehicle parked on campus.  Northfield Police cited the occupants for possession, and stay off campus letters were issued to both.

-Randy Atchison, Security Services