Friday, October 22, 2010

<ong>Tuesday, October 5
–    7:33 a.m.  a custodian reported the destruction of a wooden bench owned by the College.
–    7:00 p.m.  Security responded to a fire alarm at Evans Hall. No fire.

Wednesday, October 6
–    7:59 a.m.  Security transported an ill student to the Northfield emergency room.
–    8:02 p.m.  a student that had injured themselves at the Rec Center was transported to the Northfield emergency room.
–    9:25 p.m.  Security responded to another fire alarm at Evans Hall. No fire.

Thursday, October 7
–    9:29 a.m.  Security transported an ill student to the Northfield emergency room.
–    6:15 p.m.  Security responded to Scott house for a fire alarm. No cause for the alarm could be found.

Friday, October 8
–    12:15 a.m.  Burnt food in the 2nd floor lounge of Musser Hall caused the fire alarm to sound. Security silenced and reset the system.
–    7:10 p.m.  Security responded to Faculty Club for a fire alarm. Burned food was the reason for the alarm.
–    7:25 p.m. Burned bacon in Eugster house caused the fire alarm to sound. The residents had already started venting the smoke when Security arrived. The system was reset with no further trouble.

Saturday, October 9
–    1:15 a.m. a student that had cut their foot was transported to the Northfield emergency room by Security.
–    1:50 a.m.  Security responded to a Faculty member’s house because of some vandalism that had taken place. Someone had broken a window pane on a door. The Northfield Police were also called.

Sunday, October 10

–    1:10 a.m.  Security responded to Evans Hall for a fire alarm. The cause of the alarm was a couple of pull stations had been activated. No fire.

–    1:35 a.m.  a student was transported to the emergency room by ambulance. Alcohol poisoning was the reason for the transport.

Tuesday, October 12
–    12:00 p.m.  Security responded to Leighton Hall to check on a student that had fallen. The student was transported to Northfield Urgent Care.

Wednesday, October 13
–    12:02 a.m.  while on routine patrol Security happened by a domestic argument near Sayles. Security spoke to the individuals involved.

-Jim Bushey, Security Services