Friday, October 8, 2010

<ong>Thursday, September 30
–    11:45 a.m.  an ill student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
–    6:40 p.m.  Security responded to the Faculty Club Annex for a fire alarm. The cause of the alarm was burnt food.

Friday, October 1
–    9:50 a.m.  Security responded to the LDC to check on an ill student. An ambulance was called and the student was taken to the hospital.
–    8:45 p.m.  Security responded to a fire alarm at Evans Hall. Trouble with a heat detector was the cause of the alarm.

Saturday, October 2
–    1:40 a.m.  Security responded to Nourse Hall to check on a complaint of a marijuana smell. The room was located and a small amount of marijuana was confiscated and turned over to the Northfield Police.
–    12:45 p.m.  a student that had injured himself while playing rugby was transported to the hospital by Security.
–    6:05 p.m.  Security transported a student to the hospital. The student had injured their nose while playing Frisbee.
–    6:55 pm  someone burning their dinner in Scott house caused the fire alarm to sound. Security responded, vented the smoke and reset the system.
–    8:40 pm  an ill student was transported to the hospital by Security.

Sunday, October 3
–    12:25 a.m.  Paramedics were called to check on an intoxicated student. The paramedics determined the person could be left in the care of a sober friend.
–    12:40 a.m.  Security dealt with an uncooperative intoxicated individual that had vomited during the SUMO movie. The individual was left in the care of his roommate.
–    1:15 a.m.  Security responded to assist another intoxicated student.
–    1:25 a.m.  Security responded to Nourse Hall on a marijuana complaint. Some marijuana was confiscated and turned over to the Northfield police.
–    1:30 a.m.  Security responded to Watson Hall to check on an intoxicated student.
–    1:36 a.m.  Security responded to the Burton /Davis link to take a vandalism report. Someone had broken a window in the link.
–    6:30 p.m.  Security took a theft report from an individual in Burton hall.
–    6:55 p.m.  Security transported an ill student to the Northfield Hospital.

Tuesday, October 4

–    6:53 p.m.  Security spoke to a student about some suspicious behavior the student had witnessed. A male person drove by and was taking pictures of students from his vehicle.

-Jim Bushey, Security Services