Friday, March 5, 2010

<ong>Wednesday, February 24

– 8:45 p.m., Security took a harassment report from a student.

Thursday, February 25

– 10:10 a.m., Security took a report of some suspicious activity that took place in Sayles Hill.

– 6:10 p.m., Security responded to the Mudd/Olin link for a medical.  An ambulance transported an individual to the Northfield Hospital.

– 6:15 p.m., Security transported an ill student to the Northfield Hospital.

Saturday, February 27

– 1:25 a.m., an ambulance was called to transport a student with alcohol poisoning to the Northfield Hospital.

– 2:50 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm in Burton Hall.  The cause of the alarm was a pull station that had been activated.  

– 8:10 p.m., a student reported the theft of their laptop to Security.

– 11:30 p.m., Security transported an ill student to the Northfield Hospital.

– 11:55 p.m., another student suffering from alcohol poisoning was transported by ambulance to the Northfield Hospital.

Sunday, February 28

– 2:00 a.m., Security assisted a Hall Director in breaking up a party in one of the townhouses.

– 2:30 a.m., Security responded to Sayles Hill for a fire alarm.  The alarm was caused by the food service staff cleaning the grills with the vent hoods off. 

– 11:30 p.m., Security took a vandalism report in Memorial Hall.  Some ceiling tiles had been broken.

– 6:10 p.m., a student was transported to the hospital after receiving an injury at the Rec. Center.

Monday, March 1

– 8:20 p.m., Security assisted a student that had injured himself while playing broomball.  

Tuesday, March 2

– 1:40 a.m., Security checked on the well being of an intoxicated student in a residence hall. 

– 5:55 p.m., Security assisted a student that was injured climbing in the Rec. Center.

– 8:45 p.m., Security responded to Faculty Club for a fire alarm.  Burnt food was the cause of the alarm.   

Thursday, March 4

– 10:00 a.m., Security took a vandalism report from Evans Hall.