Friday, February 13, 2009

<ong>Wednesday, February 4

-At 9:50 a.m., a Faculty member reported damage to their vehicle that was parked in front of Willis Hall. A portion of the bumper had been broken off.

Thursday, February 5

-At 2:50 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire.
-At 7:25 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire.
-At 7:55 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire.

Friday, February 6

-At 11:10 p.m., Security discovered five individuals smoking marijuana in a car near Myers Hall. The police were called to deal with the individuals.

Saturday, February 7

-At 12:20 a.m., Security and Res Life shut down a loud and overcrowded party in a dormitory room.
-At 11:10 p.m., Security took a report of vandalism in the Burton/Davis link. A window had been broken.
-At 11:40 p.m., Security escorted a student to the Security office to speak to him about his inappropriate behavior toward different females while attending the dance in Great Space. The Dean of Students was present as was a Hall Director during this meeting.
-At 11:55 p.m., a female student came to the Security office to complain that her boyfriend was a lousy dancer. Security gave the young lady a band aid for her bloody toe, plus two extra band aids, in case she kept dancing with him.

Sunday, February 8

-At 12:25 a.m., Security checked on the well being of an intoxicated student in Severance Hall. The student was left in the care of his friends.