Friday, February 6, 2009

<ong>Friday, January 30

-At 5:55 p.m., a student reported the theft of their credit card, student ID, and some keys.

-At 11:50 p.m., Security responded to the report of an unconscious male found in one of the bathrooms in a residence hall. An ambulance was called and the non Carleton person was taken to the hospital. Alcohol was involved.

Saturday, January 31

-At 9:30 a.m., a staff person called to report that a vending machine had been vandalized in one of the residence halls.

Sunday, February 1

-At 12:15 a.m., Security responded to Sayles to check on a student that had slipped on some ice and fallen on a sidewalk. The student was taken to the hospital for treatment.

-At 1:05 a.m., some vandalism in Sayles was reported to Security. One of the mirrors in the men’s bathroom had been removed from the wall and broken on the restroom floor.

-At 8:00 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Watson Hall. Burned food in one of the lounges was the cause of the alarm.

-At 5:00 p.m., a student reported that their car had been vandalized.

-At 9:15 p.m., Security transported an ill student to the Northfield hospital.

Monday, February 2
-At 8:20 a.m., Security took a report of some vandalism caused by someone attempting to break into a locked area in Scoville.
-At 11:25 p.m., Security responded to a motion alarm at the Arts Union. Nothing was found…but the whispering echoes of children’s laughter could be heard in the hallways ….Yep! You guessed it ….Ghosts!