Friday, September 26, 2008

<sday, September 18

At 1:30 a.m., Security noticed a vehicle driving on Campus erratically at a high rate of speed. The Northfield Police got involved and a student was pulled over and arrested for DUI.

At 9:00 p.m., Security met with a Res Life staff member at a residence hall in regards to the smell of marijuana. A marijuana pipe was confiscated and turned over to the Northfield Police.

Fri, September 19

At 9:15 p.m., a student reported that they had found a threatening note on the windshield of their car. The Northfield Police were called to Campus and took a report from the student.

At 10:50 p.m., Security responded to a residence hall on the report of an intoxicated student. Two intoxicated students were transported to the Northfield hospital.

Saturday, September 20

At 1:08 a.m.,Security took a report of a door being kicked in at one of the townhomes.

At 11:01 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Hunt house. Someone had accidently bumped the carbon monoxide detector setting off the fire alarm.

At 11:25 p.m., Security responded to the Alumni Guest House for a fire alarm.

At 11:32 p.m., Security responded to a medical call. A student had fallen down the south stairwell in one of the residence halls. The student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

Sunday, September 21

At 1:04 a.m., Security responded to a medical call. Another student was transported to the Northfield hospital for alcohol poisoning.

At 7:32 a.m., Security responded to the CMC for a fire alarm. A steam leak in the basement caused the system to go into alarm. Someone from the shop was called in to fix the leak.

Monday, September 22

At 8:20 p.m., a student came to the Security office to report the theft of his/her credit cards while at the Rec Center.

Tuesday, September 23

At 4:08 p.m., Security transported a student with a toe injury to the Northfield hospital

Wednesday, September 24

At 1:10 a.m., Security transported a student experiencing post surgery complications to the hospital.

At 5:00 p.m., Security transported a student with an ankle injury to the Northfield Hospital.