Friday, May 23, 2008

<ong>Friday, May 16

– At 12:10 p.m., Security responded to the report of a naked male walking down highway 19. Security located the man and after a short struggle the man was transported to the hospital by the Northfield Police.

– At 3:40 p.m., Security responded to Musser Hall to take a vehicle accident report. No one was injured.

– At 8:26 p.m., Security spoke to an unruly student near a residence hall.

– At 11:40 p.m., an ambulance was called to check on an intoxicated student at Sayles Hill. The paramedics determined that transportation was not needed and the intoxicated student was left in the care of a sober friend.

Saturday, May 17

– At 11:58 a.m., the alarm company called to report a fire alarm in a residence hall. Burned food in the fourth floor lounge was the cause of the alarm.

Sunday, May 18

– At 12:10 a.m., a student that injured their knee while dancing in Sayles was transported to their dorm.

– At 11:04 a.m., a student called to report a broken window in Watson Hall. Security informed the shop of the broken window.

– At 7:24 p.m., Security transported a student to the hospital. The student had broken a finger playing flag football.

Monday, May 19

– At 2:20 p.m., Security assisted a Hall Director in doing a wellness check on an individual.

– At 7:25 p.m., Custom Alarm reported a fire alarm in one of the residence halls. Burned food in the third floor lounge was the cause of the alarm.

– At 9:10 p.m., a student was transported to the hospital by Security to have an object removed from their eye.

– Jim Bushey, Security Services