November 3-12, 2008

May, November 3

At 10:50 p.m., an ill student was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital.

Thursday, November 6

At 8:40 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire.

Friday, November 7

At 11:50 p.m., a group of students was caught smoking marijuana on college property.

Saturday, November 8

At 12:50 a.m., Security and Res Life shut down a loud and overcrowded party in a dormitory room.

At 3:21 a.m., a student who was experiencing numbness was transported by Security to Northfield Hospital.

Monday, November 10

At 11:25 a.m., a student who had fallen was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital.

At 6:05 p.m., an unopened fireplace flue was the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. Lots of smoke. No fire.

At 6:15 p.m., a student who had fainted while waiting in line for a flu shot was transported by Security to Northfield Hospital.

Tuesday, November 11
At 1:30 p.m., a student reported he was the victim of an armed robbery at his off campus residence the previous night. Several items of value had been taken, but the student was not harmed.

Wednesday, November 12

At 12:55 a.m., multiple unopened bottles of liquor were reported stolen from a student’s dormitory room.

At 7:30 a.m., a report was taken of a refrigerator that had been vandalized in a campus building.

At 1:30 p.m., a student who had sustained an injured ankle was transported by Security to Northfield Hospital.