Friday, February 4, 2011

<ong>Wednesday, January 26
3:56 AM  Burned popcorn in the 1st floor lounge of Nourse Hall caused the fire alarm to go into alarm.

4:55 PM  Security and a Hall Director responded to Musser Hall on the report of a marijuana smell.  Marijuana and a couple of bongs were confiscated and turned over to the Northfield police.   

Thursday, January 27
11:03 AM  Security was involved in a medical transport from the 2nd and Oak Street entrance of the arb, to a home residence. 

7:10 PM Security responded to Parish house for a fire alarm.  Students using the fireplace neglected to open the damper.

Friday, January 28
2:13 AM Security responded to a fire alarm at Cassat.  Someone activating the pull station near the east door was the cause of the alarm. 

Saturday, January 29
8:37 PM  Security transported a student that had dislocated their toe to the Northfield emergency room.

Sunday, January 30
5:52 AM  Security responded to upper Sayles to check on an intoxicated person.  The individual was left in the care of a friend.

2:30 AM  Security responded to Evans to check on an intoxicated person only to learn that the individual was assisted home by a friend.

2:45 AM  the theft of a laptop was reported to Security.

2:50 AM  Security responded to Musser to check on some vandalism that had occurred.

3:00 PM  a student came to the Security office to report the theft of their wallet during the Ebony dance.

3:50 PM  Burned food in the 1st Cassat kitchen was the cause of a fire alarm. 

Monday, January 31

1:05 AM  Security took the report of the theft of a digital camera and an iPod from a student’s room.

10:00 AM  the theft of a speaker from Great Space was reported to Security from Student Activities.

Jim Bushey
Security Services