Press "Enter" to skip to content

Security Blotters

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thursday, March 5 At 1:00 a.m., a vending machine was found vandalized in Musser Hall. At 6:20 p.m., Security responded to the Rec. Center to check on a student that had been injured playing softball. Friday, March 6 At 10:20 a.m., Security responded to 2nd street to assist a student…

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thursday, February 26 – At 11:10 a.m., a vending machine was found vandalized in Watson Hall. – At 9:45 p.m., Security transported a student to the hospital who was having difficulty breathing. Friday, February 27 – At 7:20 p.m., credit cards were reported stolen from a backpack in the Cowling…

Friday, February 27, 2009

Monday, February 16 -At 9:55 p.m., Security transported an ill student to the hospital for treatment. Tuesday, February 17 -At 12:40 p.m., Security transported another ill student to the hospital. Wednesday, February 18 -At 10:50 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at a townhouse. A smoke detector head that…

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tuesday, February 10 -At 9:30 p.m., Security took a harassment complaint regarding some inappropriate writings that were found in a bathroom stall in one of the residence halls. Wednesday, February 11 -At 2:50 a.m., Security responded to a residence hall for a fire alarm. Food burned beyond recognition was the…

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wednesday, February 4 -At 9:50 a.m., a Faculty member reported damage to their vehicle that was parked in front of Willis Hall. A portion of the bumper had been broken off. Thursday, February 5 -At 2:50 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish…

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, January 30 -At 5:55 p.m., a student reported the theft of their credit card, student ID, and some keys. -At 11:50 p.m., Security responded to the report of an unconscious male found in one of the bathrooms in a residence hall. An ambulance was called and the non Carleton…

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wednesday, January 21 -At 12:35 a.m., Security was called to check on a loud and contentious conversation in one of the dorms. -At 7:45 p.m., a student who was experiencing a physical reaction after smoking a banned substance was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital. -At 11:20 p.m., Security assisted…

Friday, January 23, 2009

Monday, November 3 – At 10:50 p.m., an ill student was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital. Thursday, November 6 – At 8:40 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire. Friday, November 7 – At 11:50 p.m., a group of…

Friday, January 16, 2009

Saturday, January 3 – At 11:45 p.m., a fire alarm was reported in one of the townhouses. It had been caused by a carbon monoxide detector which had been bumped by a chair. No fire. Sunday, January 4 – At 8:15 p.m., a student requested assistance for another student who…

November 3-12, 2008

Monday, November 3 At 10:50 p.m., an ill student was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital. Thursday, November 6 At 8:40 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire. Friday, November 7 At 11:50 p.m., a group of students was caught…