Press "Enter" to skip to content

Secuity Blotter

Monday, November 3 At 10:50 p.m., an ill student was transported by ambulance to Northfield Hospital. Thursday, November 6 At 8:40 p.m., excessively microwaved chocolate chips were the cause of a fire alarm at Parish House. No fire. Friday, November 7 At 11:50 p.m., a group of students was caught…

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday, October 3 At 11:00 a.m., a complaint was received regarding a townsperson who was viewing pornographic materials in the library. Security issued him a stayoff letter and escorted him off campus. At 11:00 a.m., a student reported that two credit cards had been stolen from her wallet inside a…

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday, September 26 At 5:00 p.m., Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital. Bee sting. At 6:35 p.m., the alarm company reported a fire alarm at Parish House. Burned food. No fire. Saturday, September 27 At 9:30 p.m., Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital. Boyfriend had kicked toe. Accidentally.…

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wednesday, May 21 – At 5:30 p.m., Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital who had injured his knee while playing soccer. Thursday, May 22 – At 3:00 p.m., A student reported that the motorized scooter he had parked near the Stadium was missing. Saturday, May 24 – At 11:50…

Friday, April 25, 2008

Thursday, April 17 – At 8:45 a.m., an employee reported that a college vehicle had been vandalized. Friday, April 18 – At 1:15 p.m., an employee reported that burned popcorn in the staff break room at Musser Hall had set off the fire alarm. – At 10:15 p.m., the alarm…

Friday, April 18, 2008

Thursday, April 10 – At 6:45 p.m., a student reported that a solicitor had been seen on campus. Friday, April 11 – At 11:40 p.m., a prospective student had a medical issue. Admissions personnel came to campus to deal with the situation. Sunday, April 13 – At 1:00 a.m., a…

Friday, November 2, 2007

Thursday, October 25 – At 1:30 p.m., a college employee reported that cash had been stolen from her desk. – At 6:45 p.m., a suspicious individual was given a stay off letter. He had been on campus on at least one prior occasion and had made several students uncomfortable. –…

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday, October 19 – At 8:30 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Burton Hall. Someone had accidentally bumped a pull station, causing the alarm. – At 3:00 p.m., a student reported that credit cards and some cash had been stolen from his backpack outside the Burton dining hall. Sunday,…

October 10-17, 2007

Wednesday, October 10 – At 9:40 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Parish House. A defective pull station was the cause. Friday, October 12 – At 11:05 a.m., a college employee reported some broken windows at the Future Center for the Arts. Saturday, October 13 – At 8:05 p.m.,…

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wednesday, October 10 – At 9:40 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Parish House. A defective pull station was the cause. Friday, October 12 – At 11:05 a.m., a college employee reported some broken windows at the Future Center for the Arts. Saturday, October 13 – At 8:05 p.m.,…