Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, April 27, 2012

Thursday, Apr. 19 9:50 pm     Someone reported their car had been stolen. A few hours later it was reported the car had been located. 12:05 am   A discharged fire extinguisher was the cause of a fire alarm in Severance Hall. No fire.   Friday, Apr. 20 7:40 pm     Burned food…

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wednesday, Apr. 4 4:55 am    A custodian reported vandalism at Evans Hall. Friday, Apr. 6 11:35 pm  A hall director reported vandalism at Evans Hall. Saturday, Apr. 7 12:40 pm  A wallet and room key were reported stolen the previous evening from an unlocked student room in Davis Hall. Sunday,…

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wednesday, March 28 1:45 am  A fire alarm was reported at Scott House. Smoke from a candle was the cause. No Fire. 6:30 pm Security transported a student to Urgent Care who had cut his lip playing rugby. Friday, March 30 9:10 am  An employee of a mechanical contracting firm…

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday, Feb. 16 3:50 am Security responded to Burton to check on an intoxicated student. No further medical assistance was necessary. Friday, Feb. 17 10:30 am Security was called to check on a suspicious individual. The person was given a stay-off- campus letter. Saturday, Feb. 18 12:05 am Security transported…

Friday, February 3, 2012

Wednesday, Jan. 25 7:25 pm    A fire alarm was reported at Laird Hall.  A microwave oven wasn’t happy with the metal cup it was melting and had created enough smoke to set off the alarm.  The repentant culprit was advised not to use the microwave any more. Friday, Jan. 27…

Friday, January 20, 2012

Thursday, Jan. 12 12:40 am   A student was transported to the Northfield hospital by ambulance because of alcohol poisoning. 12:40 am    Security responded to a residence hall because of the complaint of a marijuana smell.  Security responded and a small amount of marijuana and a pipe were confiscated and turned…

Friday, January 13, 2012

Wednesday, Jan. 4 4:30 am   A vandalism report was taken. Someone had damaged a vending machine in the basement of Burton. Thursday, Jan. 5 5:45 pm     Burnt food in Farm house caused the smoke detectors to go into alarm. Once the smoke had cleared the system was reset. Friday, Jan.…

Friday, November 11, 2011

Wednesday, Oct 26 8:30 am:  A custodian reported vandalism in one of the bathroom stalls in the Library. Monday, Oct 31 12:10 pm:  A student came to the Security office to report the theft of their laptop. 11:35 pm:  Security responded to a fire alarm at Benton house. Burnt food…

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thursday, Oct. 6 6:00 pm  A report was received of an unruly person at the Alumni Guest House.  Security located the person in the Chapel, and with the assistance of Northfield Police and a Carleton faculty member, peacefully resolved the situation. 6:10 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Musser…

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday, Sept. 23 12:30 am  Security attempted to assist a student with the removal of a piece of a contact lens. Transportation to the Northfield Hospital was necessary. Saturday, Sept. 24 1:12 am     A student with alcohol poisoning was transported to the hospital by an ambulance. 11:15 am Security was…