Press "Enter" to skip to content

November 7-12

Thursday, November 7
Early morning: An ill student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

Morning: Security and the Northfield police responded to a college-owned house because of a reported break-in.

Friday, November 8
Evening: Burnt food set off a fire alarm. Security was able to silence and reset the system. No fire.

Saturday, November 9
Early morning: Security called for an ambulance to check on an intoxicated student. This person was cleared by paramedics to remain on campus.

Early morning: Security called for an ambulance to check on an intoxicated student. This student was left in the care of a friend for the remainder of the night.

Sunday, November 10
Early morning: Security and the Northfield police responded to a 911 hang-up inside of a residence hall. Everything was all right. Two words: butt dial.

Monday, November 11
Early morning: Security responded to the report of an indecent exposure incident.

Morning: Security responded to a wellness check on a student.

Morning: A faulty boiler caused the carbon monoxide detector to go into alarm in a campus house. Facilities responded and fixed the issue.

Tuesday, November 12
Early morning: Security transported an ill student to the hospital.

Evening: Security responded to the report of a malfunctioning smoke detector.

Evening: Security responded to a complaint of a marijuana smell in a residence hall.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *