Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wednesday, March 28

1:45 am  A fire alarm was reported at Scott House. Smoke from a candle was the cause. No Fire.

6:30 pm Security transported a student to Urgent Care who had cut his lip playing rugby.

Friday, March 30

9:10 am  An employee of a mechanical contracting firm was taken to the hospital by ambulance after falling through a ceiling while working inside Laird Stadium.

6:00 pm  An unlocked bicycle was reported stolen from the Evans Hall area.

7:10 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Cassat Hall. Burned food. No fire. 

Saturday, March 31

12:30 am  A large unregistered party was shut down at Paige House.

12:55 am  A fire alarm was reported at Myers Hall. Someone had activated the pull station. No fire.

1:30 am  A fire alarm was reported at Sayles Hill. Smoke/ steam in the Cafe was the cause. No fire.

9:05 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Cassat Hall.  Burned food.  No fire.

10:15 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Myers Hall.  Burned popcorn.  No fire.

11:55 pm  A fire alarm was reported at Evans Hall.  Someone had sprayed a fire extinguisher. No fire.

Sunday, April 1

1:30 am    Security checked on an intoxicated student who did not require medical attention.

10:40 am  An unlocked bicycle was reported stolen from the Myers-Hall area.

12:20 pm A loud party was quited at Dixon House.

6:00 pm  An unlocked bicylce was reported stolen from the Chapel area.

6:50 pm  Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital who was experiencing an allergic reaction.

Monday, April 2

2:45 am    A fire alarm was reported at Evans Hall. Someone had activated a pull station. No fire.

Tuesday, April 3

4:35 am    Security transported a student to the Northfield Hospital who was ill.

3:15 pm    A locked bicycle was reported stolen from the Cassat Hall area. The cable had been cut.

–Randy Atchison, Security Servies

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *