Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tuesdasy, October 7

At 7:50 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Nutting House, by an unnamed officer of the college who resides there. He stated the alarm was in response to his well-intentioned attempt at cooking, and that indeed there was no fire in the building. Smoke and grins – but no fire.

Friday, October 10

At 1:13 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Sayles Hill. The alarm was caused by the vent fans in the Cafe being shut off prematurely while the dining staff was still cleaning the grill. Smoke from the grill was not vented properly setting off the alarm.

At 1:45 p.m., the theft of a projector from the Goodhue Super Lounge was reported to Security.

At 10:50 p.m., a student was transported to the hospital by ambulance because of alcohol poisoning.

At 1:45 p.m., a student was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Alcohol was not involved.

Saturday, October 11

At 1:00 p.m., a Carleton student and a Macalester student were transported to the hospital for injuries sustained while playing Rugby.

At 7:20 p.m., Security responded to a residence hall for a fire alarm. Burned food was the cause of the alarm.

Sunday, October 12

At 1:45 a.m., Security responded to a residence hall on a medical call. A student had sustained cuts to their hand. The student was transported to the hospital. Alcohol was involved.

At 2:25 a.m., Security found an intoxicated student passed out along the side of the road behind Burton Hall. The student was placed in care of friends.

At 2:55 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at a townhouse. Burned pizza was the cause of the alarm.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.