Thursday, April 17
– At 8:45 a.m., an employee reported that a college vehicle had been vandalized.
Friday, April 18
– At 1:15 p.m., an employee reported that burned popcorn in the staff break room at Musser Hall had set off the fire alarm.
– At 10:15 p.m., the alarm company reported that a carbon monoxide alarm at one of the townhouses. Residents had left the building, leaving the oven on .
Saturday, April 18
– At 3:50 p.m., an employee requested assistance for a student who had been struck in the abdomen with a lacrosse stick. Security transported the student to Northfield Hospital.
Sunday, April 20
– At 1:05 a.m., a student reported that someone appeared to be asleep on the Bald Spot. The student was roused, his medical status checked, and was released into the custody of his roommate.
– At 2:20 a.m., a student requested assistance for another student who was intoxicated. An ambulance transported the student to Northfield Hospital.
– At 12:30 p.m., a student requested a ride to the hospital. He had cut himself getting out of bed. Security fulfilled his request.
– At 6:00 p.m., a student requested assistance for another student who had been injured playing soccer. Security transported him to his dormitory. He had arranged other transportation to a medical facility.
– At 10:05 p.m., the alarm company called to report a fire alarm at Musser Hall. Burned food in one of the lounges was the cause.
Monday, April 21
– At 8:10 a.m., an employee reported the theft of a computer from his vehicle, which had been parked near Cowling the previous night.
Tuesday, April 22
– At 10:20 p.m., the alarm company called to report a fire alarm in the Library. A malfunction in the system had caused the alarm.