Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, April 25, 2008

Thursday, April 17

At 8:45 a.m., an employee reported that a college vehicle had been vandalized.

Friday, April 18

– At 1:15 p.m., an employee reported that burned popcorn in the staff break room at Musser Hall had set off the fire alarm.

– At 10:15 p.m., the alarm company reported that a carbon monoxide alarm at one of the townhouses. Residents had left the building, leaving the oven on .


Saturday, April 18

– At 3:50 p.m., an employee requested assistance for a student who had been struck in the abdomen with a lacrosse stick. Security transported the student to Northfield Hospital.


Sunday, April 20

– At 1:05 a.m., a student reported that someone appeared to be asleep on the Bald Spot. The student was roused, his medical status checked, and was released into the custody of his roommate.

– At 2:20 a.m., a student requested assistance for another student who was intoxicated. An ambulance transported the student to Northfield Hospital.

– At 12:30 p.m., a student requested a ride to the hospital. He had cut himself getting out of bed. Security fulfilled his request.

– At 6:00 p.m., a student requested assistance for another student who had been injured playing soccer. Security transported him to his dormitory. He had arranged other transportation to a medical facility.

– At 10:05 p.m., the alarm company called to report a fire alarm at Musser Hall. Burned food in one of the lounges was the cause.

Monday, April 21

– At 8:10 a.m., an employee reported the theft of a computer from his vehicle, which had been parked near Cowling the previous night.

Tuesday, April 22

– At 10:20 p.m., the alarm company called to report a fire alarm in the Library. A malfunction in the system had caused the alarm.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.