Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, February 1, 2008

Wednesday, January 23

At 12:05 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Burton Hall. Someone had bumped the hallway pull station with a laundry cart.

At 8:35 p.m., Security transported a student that had an injured ankle to Northfield hospital.

Thursday, January 24

At 11:45 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Olin Hall. A smoke detector had malfunctioned.

At 1:00 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Olin Hall. A smoke detector had re-malfunctioned.

Sunday, January 27

At 12:50 a.m., Security received a report of an intoxicated student in a dormitory. An ambulance was called, and transported the student to Northfield hospital.

At 1:40 p.m., Security transported a student to Northfield Hospital that had cut their fingers in the workshop in Boliou workshop.

At 2:50 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Myers Hall. A pot with burned wood chips was found on the kitchen stove.

Monday, January 28

At 5:25 p.m., an ambulance was called to assist someone in Burton Dining Hall that was having a seizure, and transported the person to Northfield hospital.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.