Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, January 18, 2008

Wednesday, January 9
-At 5:57 p.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Burton Hall. A pull station had been activated; there was no fire.

Friday, January 11
-At 6:00 p.m., Security responded to Goodhue Hall on the report of a trouble alarm on the fire panel. The cause was found to be a faulty smoke detector.
-At 10:15 p.m., Security responded to the report of a person urinating in a trash can in one of the hallways in Severance Hall. Both Security and the Hall Director spoke to some individuals about this incident.

Saturday, January 12
-At 6:40 p.m., an ambulance had been dispatched to an off campus house. A non Carleton individual was transported to the hospital.
-At 1:05 a.m., Security responded to a loud noise complaint at a townhouse. The party was shut down.
-At 3:05 a.m., Security responded to Burton Hall to check on the report of a smoke detector being in alarm. Someone had burnt their popcorn.

Sunday, January 13
-At 4:14 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm in Severance Hall. A cooking utensil left on the edge of a frying pan had melted and the smoke set off the fire alarm.
-At 8:00 p.m., Security responded to the report of a marijuana smell in Nourse Hall. The source of the smell was located and the marijuana confiscated.

Tuesday, January 15
-At 1:45 a.m., Security responded to the report of a marijuana smell in a residence hall. The room was located and the marijuana and some alcohol were confiscated. A Hall Director spoke to the students about what they could expect from Res. Life regarding their actions.
-At 11:55 a.m., Security responded to a fire alarm at Evans Hall. Humidity from a bathroom shower set off the smoke detector in the hallway.
-At 8:10 p.m., a student injured on the ice rink was transported to the hospital by Security.
-At 10:00 p.m., a student that injured their ankle was transported to the hospital by Security.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.