Press "Enter" to skip to content

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday, October 19

– At 8:30 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Burton Hall. Someone had accidentally bumped a pull station, causing the alarm.
– At 3:00 p.m., a student reported that credit cards and some cash had been stolen from his backpack outside the Burton dining hall.

Sunday, October 21

– At 10:00 p.m., a staff member reported that a student had received a head injury while playing basketball at the Rec Center. Security transported the student to Northfield Hospital.

Monday, October 22

– At 1:55 p.m., a student reported that his unlocked bicycle had been stolen from the bike rack at Evans Hall. The bike was later found by the owner on the other side of campus.
– At 8:00 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Colwell House. A carbon monoxide detector had tripped the alarm. Two different ovens were found to be emitting low levels of carbon monoxide.
– At 9:40 p.m., a repeat trip to the hospital was requested by the student who was injured the previous day playing basketball.

Tuesday, October 23

– At 5:45 p.m., a student who was experiencing lower back and abdominal pain requested a ride to Allina clinic.

Wednesday, October 24

– At 9:05 a.m., a trip to the hospital was requested by the student who had visited Allina clinic the previous day.

P.S. A special entry (we don’t usually do this…)

Tuesday, Oct. 23 at 12:05 am Security responded to Seccombe house on the report of a major water leak originating on the 2nd floor and running onto the 1st floor. By the time Security arrived, Seccombe residents, Rebecca and Elizabeth, had shut off the source of the water saving Seccombe from massive water damage . Using towels, mops, buckets and hair dryers, Rebecca and Elizabeth had the house so dry my nose started to bleed before I left the house. Great job ladies! Thank you, Jim

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *