Wednesday, October 10
– At 9:40 a.m., a fire alarm was reported at Parish House. A defective pull station was the cause.
Friday, October 12
– At 11:05 a.m., a college employee reported some broken windows at the Future Center for the Arts.
Saturday, October 13
– At 8:05 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Severance Hall. A burner used by catering in Great Hall was the cause.
Monday, October 15
– At 11:55 a.m., a college employee reported that a vending machine in Watson Hall had been broken into.
– At 1:20 p.m., a student called to report that his bicycle had been stolen. He had only locked the front tire to the rack, and the remainder of the bike was now missing.
Tuesday, October 16
– At 11:10 p.m., a student reported receiving a threatening text message. The Dean’s office took immediate action, speaking in person to the sender before the end of the night.
Wednesday, October 17
– At 10:45 a.m., a Rec Center employee reported that a student had injured his knee while playing badminton. Security transported the student to Northfield Hospital